What People Are Saying About NCAA 25 College Football

USA+NCAA+Division+1+football+map%2C+vector+image%0Ajb+dynamics+%28licenced%29+
USA NCAA Division 1 football map, vector image jb dynamics (licenced)

For 10 years, something has been missing. The rivalries, the mascots, the songs, and, of course, the traditions. The game we all have been waiting for is back this summer: “NCAA 25 College Football.”

There has been speculation about who will be on the cover of “NCAA 25.” Some people say Nick Saban should be on the cover, like junior Carson Anglesey and freshmen Travis Miller, Kennedy Aiello, and Patrick Dixson, because he is retiring this year and arguably the best college football coach ever. However, others say that Travis Hunter or Shedeur Sanders should be on the cover, like freshmen Hunter Cant and Brody Benoit, because of their rising popularity and because they are considered some of the best in their positions in college football.

According to USA Today, all 134 Football Bowl Subdivision teams will be in the game with their 2024 uniforms; unfortunately, Football Championship Subdivision Programs will not be included. Every bowl game will be included along with every FBS team. There will be a 12-team College Football Playoff with the ability to customize. Road to Glory will be back with new NIL features, as well as Road to Glory Dynasty mode, which will be making an appearance again. Unfortunately, we will not get real-life coaches in the game.

“NCAA 25” is breaking barriers with its cross-platform compatibility, allowing Xbox, Playstation, and PC players to compete with each other. The Xbox version offers two graphic options: one that prioritizes graphics and is capped at 60 FPS and one that prioritizes performance and is capped at 120 FPS. This cutting-edge feature, already a hit in the NFL game franchise “Madden,” promises a unique gaming experience.

The full reveal of “NCAA 25″ will be in May, with the cover art, release date, and much more, although EA has already said that they are releasing the game sometime in the summer. Even with the game coming out in about three to four months, the game has already built up tons of hype.