Enter to Win a Free Yearbook

Download ReplayIt today!

Download ReplayIt today!

Lauren Hudson, News Section Editor

Do you have pictures on your camera roll but don’t know what to do with them? Download the ReplayIt app on your smartphone or computer and start uploading pictures of you and your friends. They may be featured in the Vista 2016-2017 yearbook. Every student can be a part of this.

There will be weekly theme challenges which will be announced through the daily bulletin and posters plastered around campus. Students who win the challenges will get a ticket to an exclusive party the day before everyone else gets their yearbooks, getting their yearbooks a full day early. Plus, they will be entered into a drawing for a free yearbook.

After downloading the free ReplayIt app, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Vista del Lago High School”. Enter your name, email address and password to get started. At that point you will see a screen of the 2016-2017 school year pictures.

You can search for popular categories. After clicking the “more” tab at the bottom right corner, you can add pictures from your camera roll, get notifications, and check on your school’s Facebook account. You can also see all photos that have been shared so you can be a part of the 2016-2017 school year, including the homecoming parade, rallies, football games and more. Start uploading pictures today.

After the school year ends, the photos will lock, creating a time capsule you can look back on for years to come.

This round Yearbook is looking for summer photos featuring Vista students. Johnson and the editors-in-chief will be looking for “quality photos that stand out to our readers.”

To be eligible for the exclusive end of the year party, you will need a pass which will be given to you by the yearbook staff when you win. There will be music, a dessert bar, special signing pens — and of course the yearbooks!

First theme: Summer vacation

Starts Monday, October 24th Ends Monday, October 31st

If you previously used ReplayIt app at Folsom Middle School, you need to change the school affiliation to Vista del Lago in order for them to receive your pictures.

If you have any additional questions see J.Johnson in room G203.